|Etäisyys keskustaan||1,8 km|
|Lähin lentokenttä||Napoli Naples|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||40,4 km|
alk. 131 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
The cleaning was done daily and was very good. The building is a beautiful place and the rooms are too. Francesco was very kind and helpfull!!! We appreciate that he speaks english!
1. Breakfast was between 8.00-10.00 and at 9.00 there was no food. The omlette and bacon were always cold. They had an electricity black-out and refused to bring food ( croissants and salami), although these have nothing to do with electricity. The breakfast staff always had a wrong attitude. 2. In the evening, there was no hot water at the shower, although we told them about the problem. 3. The bidet broke in the second day and was fixed in the last day. ( we spent 5 days there) 4. The staff told us that we couldn't bring and eat food from outside of the hotel, even though we only had breakfast at the hotel.
Great beakfast, comfortable room, very convenient location for the beach.
Amazing panoramic view over the ocean and sunset. Huge room for 5 people although we were only 2 staying there. Super comfortable beds. The poolarea is clean and almost empty probably because the beach is 3 minutes away. Also the busstop is around the corner that will easily get you to Forio and the Ischia port among other places. Good selection in the breakfast buffet. Nice and helpful people in the staff. They have a big terrass on the third floor where you can hang your clothes and towels to dry. Overall good value hotel with ok standard.
Not a lot of good or cosy restaurants in the area. We also had some issue with ants but the staff helped us spray them with insect spray.
The brekfast was very good, with a wide variety of choice among fruit, cakes, both white and brown bread, etc. Food was delicious. We had dinner twice but, qute frankly, food quality was somewhere between fair and poor.
Please improve quality of TV signal which was desperately poor.
Hotel Punta Imperatore offer some basic facilities. The hotel is very close to the beach and offer a free parking.
The quality of food is not very good (breakfast is OK, but you definitely want to have lunch and diner outside). The customer service is not the best I experienced: when I arrived, they put me in a room, the next day they told me i needed to change. I booked a double and landed in a single room, They did not mention , and I have to ask them to adjust the price. Some staff are nice, other are rough. The design of the hotel is old and the furnishing more than basic.
Parco Termale Castiglione (kylpylä) ja Ischian satama sijaitsevat 15 minuutin ajomatkan päässä majoitusliikkeestä. Käytössäsi on express-sisäänkirjautuminen, ilmaiset sanomalehdet aulassa ja kuivapesula-/pesulapalvelut. Asiakkailla on käytössään maksulliset kuljetukset rautatieasemalta majoitusliikkeeseen sekä ilmainen pysäköinti.
Perustuu 333 arvosteluun
- Ystävällinen palvelu
- Loistava siivous
- Ranta lähellä
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Hotel Punta Imperatore
- Citara Beach 380 m
- Poseidon Thermal Gardens 386 m
- Cava dell'Isola Beach 0,5 km
- Soccorso Church 1,8 km
- San Francesco Beach 3,2 km
- Giardini la Mortella 3,4 km
|Napoli Naples||40,4 km|
|Salerno Costa d'Amalfi||89,1 km|
|Pozzuoli Solfatara||25,1 km|
|Quarto Di Marano||27,5 km|