|Etäisyys keskustaan||1,3 km|
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Great breakfast good location
a minii bar and kettle and tv
Japanese style lodging in an area that is increasingly becoming more Western. Personable service, home cooked breakfast is delicious (extra ¥650) location is great as the shuttle bus to the mountains is right outside and walking distance to a range of restaurants.
The mattress was very uncomfortable. (May have just been my particular bed)
1. Great location - right next to the shuttle busstop 2. Spacious rooms 3. Pick up and send off to Hakuba Station 4. Hospitable and friendly hosts 5. Rental of ski gear available - hosts brought me to the rental place and they were picked up from the property - no fuss!
The boot warming room at the entrance was great. The building was nice and warm. The host was very helpful with local information. Certainly if you were on a skiing holiday and wanted to keep the costs down this is a good option.
I would have thought a business that had as many rooms that it did, there would be more than one bathroom and toilet. As it was it was not a problem for me, but it was for my partner. Breakfast could be a bit more substantial, people would willing pay more, I would anyway.
The free ski shuttle bus stop to nearby ski slopes are just outside. Service at the property is very good as Yukio & Tosihiko are very helpful and attentive to details.
Need to walk about 15 mins to the nearby onsens.
Perustuu 28 arvosteluun
- Hyvä kunnossapito
- Ystävällinen palvelu
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
- Happo Hot Spring 1,1 km
- Hakuba Railway Station 1,3 km
- Hakuban laskettelukeskus 1,6 km
- Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park 2,1 km
- Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort Lily Farm & Mountain View 2,9 km
- Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort Alpine Garden 3,4 km