|Etäisyys keskustaan||4,4 km|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||8,4 km|
alk. 58 €
alk. 60 €
alk. 88 €
alk. 64 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
The office staff at Baymont Valdosta Mall could not have been nicer. Had I rated them alone they would have been 10 of 10. The beds were comfortable and the size of the room was better than adequate. The AC worked well and was not noisy.
1. We were greeted by large roaches as we walked into the room. It was easy to see why, as we stepped in and turned off the light. The bottom corner of the front door was bent out, and most of the door seal on the doorknob side edge of the door did not make contact with the door frame. One of our neighbors had the same problem. This door would not lock unless we pulled up on the doorknob to align the door to the latch and deadbolt holes. Also had to lift and pull when leaving the room, or the door would not close at all. 2. The microwave oven had uncleaned food splash on the walls. 3. The TV did not have an HDMI connection, so I was unable to watch my movie channels from my laptop on the room TV. 4. The bathtub had a one-foot diameter patch of dirt, around the drain hole. I washed it away quickly, and got in to shower, only to find that my relatively quick shower had resulted in about three inches of standing water in the tub. It is not unreasonable to expect that the maid reports the slow drain to maintenance and maintenance takes care of it right away. But this did not happen, hence the ring of dirt around the drain. My closer inspection of the drain hole revealed a bunch of hair and bath sludge. I reported it to the front desk, but maintenance did not come over till the next day (late too. I had to find them and remind them of the slow draining tub). 5. The breakfast did not include sausage patties or hard boiled eggs, which are pretty standard in these "free breakfast" hotels. On one of the days, the waffle maker spray was not available and the staff did not pick up on this, so the batter was now burnt on to the maker. Most people that morning could not have waffles. Next day they had a new waffle maker. 6. The exercise room was advertised, but when I went to use it, it was being used for storage. They advertise an exercise room and there isn't one. The owners of this Baymont should visit the one in Ozark, Alabama to see how a good one is run.
The staff members were nice and courteous. The room is spacious. The bed was reasonably comfortable.
The first room we went to had dirty sheets on the bed. When we asked for a clean set, the man in the office offered to put us in another room. We accepted. The bed seemed clean, and was comfortable. But the room did not really seem clean. I was looking forward to a swim, but the pool was dirty, even has some blue "hospital" gloves in it! The young ladies who were swimming in it said they were grossed out, but swam anyway. We decided against it. When we were packing to leave, my husband saw a dark cloth under the desk, and thinking we had dropped something, he picked it up, only to discover it was a previous occupant's dirty underwear! Couldn't get out fast enough after that. Yuck
Location next to the Valdosta Mall. Convenient entry and exit for work. Clean rooms. Sparse breakfast choices which I did not partake.
A/C units are quite loud but serviceable.
Very clean. Great location
Repairs still being made. Bed was hard.
The motel was clean , the roomes where clean. The Location was great.
Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall sijaitsee ostoskeskuksen yhteydessä, ja Wild Adventures -huvipuisto ja Valdosta State University (yliopisto) 15 minuutin ajomatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on business center, express-uloskirjautuminen ja ilmaiset sanomalehdet aulassa. Palveluihin kuuluu ilmainen pysäköinti.
Perustuu 1 158 arvosteluun
- Erinomaiset ostosmahdollisuudet
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Baymont by Wyndham Valdosta at Valdosta Mall
- Valdosta Mall 0,6 km
- Rainwater Conference Center 2,4 km
- The Crescent 3,9 km
- South Georgia Medical Center 4,1 km
- Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts 4,2 km
- Lowndes County Historical Society and Museum 4,3 km