|Etäisyys keskustaan||1,1 km|
alk. 30 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Good location Clean
Smoking in the room is allowed. The smoke from next door chocked is up in the morning.
The shower head and warm shower. Good location and not far from Johor Bahru CIQ. Plenty of transport from the location
The internet does not work
Had read the mixed reviews, but wanted something reasonable (cheap) for a night so as to start the day early near the Malaysia / Singapore boarder crossing. Initially questioned my decision to book here given the sign atg reception stating rooms were subject to availability able to be booked for up to four hours by the hour!!! Rooms are small, but more than adequate for a night or two, and complex was quiet. Aircon was more than adequate and windows can be opened for fresh air. Overall room was clean, and good provisions, plus nice self-serve tea/coffee/water next to reception. Close to the night markets that are well worth a wonder around, and walkable to the boarder crossing. Reception staff member was helpful and engaging.
Initially questioned my decision to book here given the sign atg reception stating rooms were subject to availability able to be booked for up to four hours by the hour!!
1. The location was really good, near the custom (estimated 10min walk). 2. A lot of food places nearby the hotel. 3. The staff at the counter was friendly. 4. Hotel is directly in front of the police station, so you can say that there’s a sense of “security”. 5. Clean room considering the price paid. Overall, I think it’s worth the stay but maybe just request for a room at the end of the hallway so that you won’t be in between rooms as the walls are thin and it’ll be noisy. And also hope that you don’t get a room that reeked of cigarette smell.
1. There’s no hangers, hairdryer and iron - all these have to be requested from the front desk. 2. I booked 2 rooms and was given a room at the end of the hallway and one that was right outside the lift. Unfortunately the room right outside the lift had a super super strong cigarette smell (even though I’ve requested for a non-smoking room), not sure why this was the case. My parents stayed in this room and had a headache the next day because of the strong cigarette smell. For the room at the hallway, there were no issues with it. 3. Very thin walls, you can hear conversation/coughing coming from the next room.
Johor Bahru City Square (aukio) sijaitsee 4 minuutin kävelymatkan päässä ja Johor Bahrun vanha kiinalainen temppeli 6 minuutin kävelymatkan päässä majoitusliikkeestä. Palveluihin kuuluu ilmainen pysäköinti.
Perustuu 308 arvosteluun
- Mahtava suihku
- Upea kiertoajelu
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
- Johor Bahru City Square 253 m
- Johor Bahru Sentral Railway Station 276 m
- Johor Bahru Old Chinese Temple 350 m
- Sultan Ibrahim Building 0,5 km
- Sultan Abu Bakar Royal Palace Museum 1,1 km
- Istana Besar 1,1 km
|Johor Bahru||22,9 km|
|Singapore Changi||27,5 km|