|Etäisyys keskustaan||43,7 km|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||45,0 km|
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
- beautiful landscape in all directions, remoteness, solitude, peaceful atmosphere - friendly staff - good restaurant - hammocks on the beach - nice pool
- They knew that we had already spent several nights at Eco Beach some years ago and that this time we would stay six nights, longer than all other guests and at the end of the season. Therefore we couldn’t understand at all to be placed in one of the least attractive „Sunset tents“, even below the path leading through the area. That’s not a very intelligent business policy to make guests come again. The best tent with twin bed was occupied by two guests who stayed two nights. We protested and thanks to Shanti we got a much better tent at the end. - Too bad housekeeping. It’s logical that in a tent at Eco Beach you cannot expect a housekeeping like in a normal and good hotel. But the rates are higher than at many other isolated places in Northern Terrytory and Western Australia and as a guest, one should get at least a good basical service. Until they finally took away the rubish in front of our tent on the fourth day of our stay, we had to ask for it four times from the second day on at the recepcion and directly. Although after the weekend only a few guests remained in the resort. And when two ladies of the housekeeping stepped away after a very reduced cleaning of our tent and bathroom (it was after four nights and lasted 5 minutes!) the frog excrements in the shower were still there...
Location at the ocean, invinity pool
Different information of admin and onsite Resort was partial closed hot information after freue cancellation periot. F&B Not really available, need to so self catering
Great views to the ocean, well organized and clean facilities . Best staff we ever had, nice , gentle and friendly! Planning to go again in February!
The view, the service, the food, beach walks, the privacy- everything
I know it's part of nature but I didn't like the frogs in the toilet
The location was good.
- The pool was unusable as it was full by 8am and it isn’t peak season. - the staff were rude and in helpful. I expected good service for the price of the accommodation and food. The employ backpackers who mostly walked around scowling. When ordering “what do you want” was how we were greeted. - we weren’t made at aware at booking or before we arrived that they would be sending all but a handful of staff home. This meant that the restaurant opening times were for 1.5-2hours per meal! - the food whilst generally good was extremely rich and over priced. We both got food poisoning at from here at lunch time our second day. - advertised a kitchenette in our rooms. We had a toaster and kettle. - old furniture which was falling apart in our “luxury” villa. - The Room was not clean. Very disappointing stay I wouldn’t recommend it. Stay in Broome for a better experience. The above are just the highlights of the bad experience we had.
Ramada Eco Beach Resort sijaitsee meren rannalla, ja Eco Beach sijaitsee 1 minuutin ajomatkan päässä ja Osprey Rock 12 minuutin ajomatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on business center, kuivapesula-/pesulapalvelut ja kielitaitoinen henkilökunta. Tämä hotelli tarjoaa asiakkailleen 100 neliömetriä kokoustiloja, joihin kuuluu kokouskeskus ja kokoushuone. Käytössäsi on lentokenttäkuljetukset aikataulun mukaan. Jos saavut autolla, voit pysäköidä helposti, sillä ilmainen pysäköinti kuuluu myös palveluihin.
Perustuu 179 arvosteluun
- Erinomainen ruokalista
- Ystävällinen palvelu
- Ystävällinen tunnelma
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Ramada Resort by Wyndham Eco Beach Broome
- Gantheaume Point 40,7 km
- Broome Golf Club 40,8 km
- Roebuck Bay 41,9 km
- McDaniel's Lookout 43 km
- Broome Historical Society Museum 43,3 km
- Bedford Memorial Park 43,9 km