|Etäisyys keskustaan||2,5 km|
alk. 59 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Breakfast was okay. Location was okay.
1. The attic room is on the 2nd floor. It has very, very little space. Around the bed there was hardly any room to maneuver. 2. The access to the room was via a spiral staircase, which is so narrow it's extremely hard to climb with luggage. 3. There is no window and no ventilation at all in the room besides the air-conditioner. 4. There is no lock on the door, so anyone could have entered the room in our absence. 5. The toilet was on the ground floor, so every time you have to visit, you have to climb down, and up, TWO floors!!!!! 6. The shower is on the first floor, so again you have to go down and up. The lights in the shower are movement sensitive, and go off every two minutes, so you have to open the door and move your hands around to have light. 7. There's no one around to complain to, so you have to phone (if you have a local SIM) 8. It appears that this attic room was originally a storage room converted into a guest room, which is why it makes such a terrible guest room. There should be certain limits or criteria re what one is allowed to offer as a room to one's guests!! TO SUM UP, THIS ROOM SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN OUT TO GUESTS. IT IS EXTREMELY UNFAIR TO YOUR GUESTS TO MAKE THEM LIVE LIKE THIS.
Amazing room with amazing shower. The place is located one minute from the electric train, so it's take 10 minutes to enter the old towen of Florence. They have private parking that cost money but it's .better then to try found parking in the area
The house is very nice with a nice garden where you can seat outside. The sauna place is good enough and very clean. The girl that is working as a housekeeper and receptionist is doing a very nice job, I think is a big house to be on charge for only one person Thank you for your help!
The wifi does not work in the evenings We stayed in the attic and we did not have a window
Clean, decent value, convenient for tram into centre of Florence
It was all good
Simple little boutique hotel just 100 meters from the tram station. Room was spacious and clean. Bathroom & shower was comfortable. Free wifi too! Great value for money.
Breakfast service was supposed to be 8am to 10am but we never had it as we were always out the door by 7:30am for our local tours and activities. The hotel is on the other side of the river where it’s totally dead and nothing happening. For everything you need to hop on to the tram and head to the centre of town to meet up for tours or to visit local attractions. This may actually be a plus for many if you want a quiet place and are on a budget.
Bobolin puutarhat ja Basson linnoitus sijaitsevat 5 minuutin ajomatkan päässä. Vastaanotto on auki rajoitetusti. Palveluihin kuuluu maksullinen omatoiminen pysäköinti.
Perustuu 351 arvosteluun
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
- Cappella Brancacci 1,9 km
- Piazza Santa Maria Novella 2,2 km
- Museo della Specola 2,3 km
- Palazzo Pitti 2,4 km
- Giardino di Boboli 2,4 km
- Mercato Centrale 2,5 km
|Firenze Peretola||4,2 km|
|San Dalmazio San Domino Island||61 km|
|Firenze Florence-Porta al Prato||1,4 km|
|Firenze Florence-Santa Maria Novella||2,1 km|