|Etäisyys keskustaan||1,3 km|
|Lähin lentokenttä||Firenze Peretola|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||4,8 km|
alk. 95 €
alk. 118 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
1. The view - only stay here if you get a room with a view. It was nice to wake up in the morning and open the windows to see the Ponte Vecchio Bridge down the river. 2. Room size was good. We stayed for 4 nights so a big room was good. Just a shame it was so basic. 3. Location - about a 15 minute walk to the ponte vecchio Bridge. Although I liked the walks because I was with someone else. If I'd been travelling on my own I would have probably preferred to be a bit closer to the town as the walk back in the evening is quiet and dark. But it meant the hotel was in a quieter park which we liked. Nice stroll every morning to start the day though we also enjoyed. 20 min walk to main Florence Station. 4. WiFi in the room. No issues with it. Thought this was good and should be a must in all hotels these days. 5. Breakfast times were between 7-10. This allowed us the chance to not rush in the morning or wake up too early if we were tired.
1. Had an issue with mosquitos in our room. Got eaten alive! 2. Beds not comfortable. We were a couple and rather than a double bed it was 2 singles pushed together. I really don't like it when hotels do that. Mattress was also hard. 3. Breakfast was disappointing. Just mainly breads. The meat and cheese was basic and cheap that you would get from a pack. Croissants cold. There is the option to get some hot food but you have to pay extra. 4. Room was very very basic. No TV in room, we wanted a couple of early nights to be rested for the next day so some entertainment in the room would have been good. Also no fridge to keep our snacks cool. Literally just a bed, wardrobe, desk and mirror. 5. Bathroom - water leaked from shower everyday. Shower head of shower was not attached to the wall so had to hold it as you wash. IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO THE LADIES - TAKE YOUR OWN HAIRDRYER!! THE ONES THEY HAVE ARE LIKE OLD HOOVERS ATTACHED TO THE WALL. AWFUL AND DATED. 6. Think this place is nice but think it is a shame that a little bit of money isn't being spent to just update the room a bit. A TV with some international channels or a TV with a HDMI port would have made a big difference. Some people might not care about that but we wanted some early nights so we were rested for the next day full of exploring so being able to chill in the room watching some tv with some snacks would have been nice. A little fridge for people to keep some water and drinks in would be helpful. Some mosquito repellent plugs for the rooms, better hairdryers and shower head attached to the wall would also make a lot of difference.
The location is great and our room had a beautiful view right across the Arno. The room itself was hideous, mustard nylon curtains, dreary furniture- lots of dust under the bed. Basically it needs updating! The staff were very helpful and the breakfast was terrific.
The curtains and furnishings.
The location was a great location
The staff and service was totally nonexistent...from the beginning we had issues with being charged prior to arrival..and when we arrived (3 couples) we were asked if we preferred to pay individually and we did...lo and behold we were charged the full amount for the three couples
Close to everything. Affordable and great breakfast and staff
Worm in the bed
Basson linnoitus ja Santa Maria Novellan basilika ja museo sijaitsevat 5 minuutin ajomatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on ympäri vuorokauden auki oleva vastaanotto ja matkatavarasäilytys.
Perustuu 1 007 arvosteluun
- Upea näkymä
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
- Cappella Brancacci 0,8 km
- Piazza Santa Maria Novella 0,9 km
- Mercato Centrale 1,2 km
- Basilica di San Lorenzo 1,2 km
- Museo della Specola 1,3 km
- Battistero di San Giovanni 1,3 km
|Firenze Peretola||4,8 km|
|San Dalmazio San Domino Island||61,5 km|
|Firenze Florence-Porta al Prato||0,5 km|
|Firenze Florence-Santa Maria Novella||0,8 km|