|Etäisyys keskustaan||5,5 km|
|Lähin lentokenttä||Melbourne Tullamarine|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||24,4 km|
alk. 66 €
alk. 22 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
A well designed hotel supported by helpful friendly staff and at very good rates.
Nothing to dislaike.
The place was amazing loved the art work and the age of the place I highly recommend this place because of the location 5 minute walk to the beach and 10 to acland at
The location to go to Albert park F1 track and st Kilda beach was good
The front step door didn’t work to go up stairs, had to walk all through the motel to go up then all the way back the other end to our room, half the TV channels didn’t work and had no cable channels
1. Run down & nothing like the photos which we're told were taken a while ago. Other parts we were told have begun to be refurbished. 2. Paint peeling, curtain broken, shabby old furniture, dirty. 3. Spongy bed 4. Pillows appeared well used like pancakes. Found it very difficult to sleep and woke with aches. 5. Leaking shower - shower was either all hot or all cold. Once you turned the cold tap, the hot water stopped. 6. The shower was on water saver, it was more like showing with a spray bottle as there was so little water from the fawcett. 7. Had to clean the water container of the nespresso machine with a sterilized wipe - it was brown with dirt. 8. Only got face washers the first night which was taken the next day during room cleaning but not replaced, after that the cleaners said they had none. 9. Room not cleaned the fifth day, even though the cleaners were cleaning other rooms on the floor. So we ran out of toilet roll and shampoo. 10. On arrival there was about 10 sheets of tissues in the large box of 220. 11. Air-conditioned would turn on and off, such that the room would be either very cold then become quite warm. 12. On arrival there were three separate groups of drunks with alcohol lying on the street outside the hotel. Inside at reception was an oddly behaving man and woman, he liked like he was homeless, we later saw they were locals who live on the streets. 13. There were many homeless people living in the streets opposite and around this hotel. One was very aggressive and agitated. 14. We got one coffee capsule each to last the five day stay - so we had to buy our own, along with busy wash, shampoo & face washers. 15. Wiring looked unprofessional & exposed.
The 2 bedroom suite with balcony provided our family of four with excellent space and we all felt relaxed here. Our suite was clean although a little worn. The location was fantastic - in the heart of St Kilda (short walk from the beach) with a tram out the front to take you Into the CBD. The $10 parking around the corner in a safe indoor parking facility was also great. It’s a unique hotel with a creative vibe. It is not the Marriott so if a global one-size-fits-all approach is more your style then this hotel will probably not suit. We recommend the hotel to savvy travellers and will be back.
Great space & location
Tolarno Hotel sijaitsee Stripin varrella, ja St Kilda Pier ja St Kilda Beach sijaitsevat 15 minuutin kävelymatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on business center, limusiini- / town car -palvelu ja express-sisäänkirjautuminen. Tämä hotelli tarjoaa asiakkailleen 100 neliömetriä kokoustiloja, joihin kuuluu kokouskeskus. Hyödynnä lentokenttäkuljetukset.
Perustuu 1 376 arvosteluun
- Ystävällinen tunnelma
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Tolarno Hotel
- Shrine of Remembrance 3,3 km
- Royal Botanic Gardens 3,4 km
- National Gallery of Victoria 4,2 km
- Melbourne Arts Centre 4,4 km
- Eureka Tower 4,4 km
- Melbourne Cricket Ground 4,5 km
|Melbourne Essendon||16,1 km|
|Melbourne Tullamarine||24,4 km|
|Melbourne Southern Cross||5,3 km|