|Etäisyys keskustaan||1,6 km|
|Lähin lentokenttä||Amman Civil - Marka|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||8,9 km|
alk. 41 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
First of all the staf was very very friendly and helpful. They gave me an upgrade to a better suite. They even brought drinks for free to the room after I arrived in my room. The beds where good en the room was nice and clean.
- There was no toilet paper in the bathroom. - breakfast was very poor. I couldn’t choose, they gave me a plate with some humus, cheese and bread. - The reason i gave this hotel a small grading is because of the fact that there is a nightclub on the 13th floor of the hotel. The music was blasting until 5 AM!!!! I couldn’t sleep because of the loud noise. If you book a hotelroom you want to sleep well but with this loud noise nobody can. My room was on the 11th floor and it was if i was sleeping on the dance floor of the nightclub. Drunk men started to scream and fight after they left the club around 3 AM. They made a lot of noise and the hotel didn’t do a thing. This was the only reason i didn’t booked a extra night in this hotel.
The reception team is great... The beds are comfortable
The place is good, I just needed a cup of coffee, but only tea is included. For the price I paid every thing was acceptable
- Peaceful area, good for sleeping. - Air conditioning was working properly. - Universal sockets. - Easy check-out. - One of the receptionists helped me with booking a bus ticket to Petra.
- One of the receptionist was not in a rush to approach me waiting at the reception. English level was a bit challenging (e.g., a word "towel" was not in his dictionary) - My city view was into a tree. - Room was not vacuumed, there were some left-overs on the carpet (dates). - Fridge needed cleaning. - Shower was not working properly (shower head malfunctioned). Also, there were problems with drainage: water gathered on the bathroom floor, there were nothing to clean it with. - There was no toilet paper. - Towels were missing until I have asked for them. - Window was dirty, there was dust on the surfaces next to TV and other spots, that are more difficult to clean. - From two night lamps, only one was working. - Paint was falling off the wall. - There were two white pillows, one more grayish than the other.
just the Location of the hotel was good.
the room was not that good. 1- Bathroom not clean well 2-Bad smell in the bathroom 3- No towels was in the room 4-AC noisy 5-No water to drink in the room, even the small ones! 6-shower area is too small
Lacation Size of rooms
Arabela Hotel sijaitsee keskustassa, ja Ammanin roomalainen teatteri ja Al-Hussain Luna Park -huvipuisto 10 minuutin ajomatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on ympäri vuorokauden auki oleva business center, ilmaiset sanomalehdet aulassa ja kuivapesula-/pesulapalvelut. Käytössäsi on lentokenttäkuljetukset. Jos saavut autolla, voit pysäköidä helposti, sillä ilmainen valet-pysäköinti kuuluu myös palveluihin.
Perustuu 116 arvosteluun
- Erinomainen vastaanotto
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Arabela Hotel
- King Hussain Sports City 0,9 km
- International Stadium 0,9 km
- The Martyrs' Memorial and Museum 1,2 km
- Kuningas Abdullah I moskeija 2,4 km
- Coptic Orthodox Patriarchate 2,5 km
- Amman Mall 3,2 km
|Amman Queen Alia Intl||29,9 km|
|Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl||95,4 km|