|Etäisyys keskustaan||2,4 km|
|Lähin lentokenttä||New York Kaikki lentokentät|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||7,9 km|
alk. 71 €
alk. 108 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Most of the staff at the bar and the reception were very friendly and tried to correct mistakes of the room keeping staff.
Bad room keeping, too less tray areas, very loud at the floor. It's not possible to turn on sleep timer at the TV. Internet was down for many hours. Basically coffee should be 24h available, but sometimes it was empty and it just ran out.
Clean and efficient room in Bushwick.
Staff was rude, price is high for the location
Free tea, coffee or hit chocolate from downstairs cafe Close to subway Comfy, large bed
Only accepts payment on cards via swipe. When this didn’t work they had no back up way of paying other than cash, which is ridiculous for such large payments Loud as next to the train line Walls are paper thin so can hear everything in other rooms There is a weird mirror but when the light is on in the bathroom it’s see through and can see right in to the shower Too hot
- Chic decor - great view from outside our 4th floor, train track facing room - free coffee and tea (unfortunately they didn't always have the tea on the menu)
- The $5 breakfast advertised on booking.com was misleading in that the restaurant adjacent to the hotel (or belonging to the hotel, I'm not sure which) had meals for under that amount. This is something that should be clarified on the site. The first staff member I asked about it didn't even know what the $5 meant. - this bar had very little of the products advertised, we couldn't actually relax there because it ran out of drinks or food constantly. - the internet just stopped working. When we asked about it, the person at the front desk told us that the password changes on Mondays. Information that they could've told us at check in. - when the hot water stopped working, we dealt with the front desk person who seemed to be very irritated with us for asking about it. She said she'd send someone up. After about 40 minutes, I went down to ask her personally. She then said that it's a known problem and is being fixed. This could've been communicated with us before. - the walls are paper thin - the location wasn't that great. I'm not sure if this is generally in Brooklyn, but in order to get from one side to another side within Brooklyn from our subway stop, we always had to go into Manhattan first. - Many of these are minor irritations that just added up to make the stay less than pleasant. And the staff didn't seem to care that much outside of the obligatory "we apologise for the inconvenience".
I like the facility and staff
Barclays Center Brooklyn (urheilu- ja viihdekeskus) ja Prospect Park sijaitsevat 10 minuutin ajomatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on business center, ympäri vuorokauden auki oleva vastaanotto ja matkatavarasäilytys.
Perustuu 1 876 arvosteluun
- Mukava rakennus
- Ystävällinen tunnelma
- Joukkoliikenneyhteydet lähellä
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Hotel Rl Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Children's Museum 2,5 km
- Brooklynin museo 3,7 km
- Brooklyn Public Library 4 km
- Brooklyn Botanical Gardens 4 km
- Barclays Center Brooklyn 4 km
- Brooklynin musiikkiakatemia 4 km
|New York LaGuardian lentoasema||10,3 km|
|New York John F. Kennedyn kansainvälinen lentoasema||14,2 km|
|New York - Penn Station||8,2 km|
|Secaucus Junction, New Jeresy||14,2 km|