|Etäisyys keskustaan||25,4 km|
|Lähin lentokenttä||Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||139,1 km|
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
One of the most stunning hotels I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Just amazing. With a few exceptions the service was flawless.
The pool was freezing. Would have been nice to have pool side food & drink service. We Weren’t allowed to move the umbrellas even slightly for shade as it would have impacted the aesthetic for everyone taking photos.
1. It is a uniquely designed hotel. 2. It has nice and spacious room. 3. It has great views from the lobby. 4. The reception on check in was considerate. 5. The service staff at the welcome reception, the Japanese restaurant, the gift shop and the security uncle at the stairs landing leading to the external walkway were warm and sincere.
1. My lake view room was blocked largely by the trees. At the level they placed my room and the price paid, it was disappointing view. 2. The serving staffs at breakfast were cold and lethargic. 3. There was no shuttle service to the town. 4. The spa booking was difficult where they kept changing my timing despite my having booked the time hours ago. I end up not going for the spa. When I called to cancel it, they replied “I know.” How did they even know when I spoke to no one! 5. The power points in the room were placed in inconvenient corners. You really need to figure out where they are if you have several devices. 6. Not sure what the housekeeping did for make-up room, I actually came back to the same messy state of my room where I left (besides the bed having been made) for the day. 7. The umbrella left in the room was not in a good state. The umbrella we collected from concierge was also spoilt and it was good that we found that out before heading out in the rain! 8. On check-out, no one came and help us load the luggage in the vehicle.
Everything! The design, the staff, the Japanese restaurant!!! The amazing view from the room, the beautiful shower and bath, the beautiful decorations and fresh flowers everyday, the breakfast is perfect
First of all the hotel is amazing, but in addition to the room rate you gonna spend a lot of money on extras.. the on site restaurants are quite expansive, the quality is extra ordinary but I think they charge too much for small things like soft drinks for example, the spa is very expensive but once again, the quality is amazing. So just beware that you need to spend more to enjoy it all
Is a real retreat with excellent well trained hotel staff
Best Location possible, amazing Staff and Service, poustarding suite, albeit a tad pricey, but for special occasion worth every penny. Certainly look forward to return to this special property
Room Service Lunch, simple Hamburger was absolutely perfect. the same cannot be said about breakfast, service merely adequate, food really not up to par, Terrible Coffee, stick with Tea.
The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake sijaitsee järven rannalla, ja Sun Moon Lake ja Meihen puutarha 10 minuutin kävelymatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on business center, limusiini- / town car -palvelu ja express-uloskirjautuminen. Käytössäsi on lentokenttäkuljetukset. Jos saavut autolla, voit pysäköidä helposti, sillä ilmainen valet-pysäköinti kuuluu myös palveluihin.
Perustuu 2 159 arvosteluun
- Mukava rakennus
- Ammattitaitoinen palvelu
- Ylellinen hotelli
- Upea näkymä
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake
- Longquan Railway Station 16,2 km
- Zhuoshui Railway Station 20,8 km
- Ershui Railway Station 29,9 km
- Shetou Railway Station 33,4 km
- Yongjing Railway Station 34,8 km
- Da-Yeh University 35,1 km
|Taichung ChingChuanKang||52,8 km|
|Hualien City||74,3 km|