|Etäisyys keskustaan||2,0 km|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||3,8 km|
alk. 84 €
alk. 99 €
alk. 94 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Staff warned about new procedures of the COVID-19 issue and seemed to be keeping up with the cleaning.
Very clean and modern. Comfortable and quiet rooms. Friendly and welcoming check in.
clean and well decorated
beds were too hard but the rooms were very nice and clean
The rooms were clean, with comfortable beds, pillows and linens. The room was in excellent working order. Breakfast was good. Before the pool party and after the move to another room, my stay was very quiet and restful. *My hats off to Lothar, the shuttle driver who was exceptionally courteous and very kind. He is an excellent driver...you have a jewel! Also, a huge thank you to the *Sunday male manager who did move me. I wish I knew your name. You salvaged a very bad experience. *The housekeeping staff here keep the rooms immaculately clean and were friendly and helpful for the few things I needed.
1) A birthday/pool party was booked in the 2 rooms above me, with several boistrous teen boys on Saturday afternoon and night. I thought someone was moving furniture around the room for hours. I asked to be moved to ANY other room. The manager refused to move me. The male manager the next day did move me to 4th floor (God bless you sir!). On Monday, I spoke to the real manager about my complaint, so she would know an incident had occurred. She had previously been accomodating and concerned about my circumstances. This time she was irritated and upset with me. She became defensive. I was very emotionally distressed by the treatment I received by these two managers, and began looking to make other arrangements for my remaining stay. Since it would have been too hard to do for one day without a vehicle, I did extend 1 more day at the hotel. 2) I was counting on the shuttle for transportation to and from the hospital. Unfortunately, I found out on Sunday, that it doesn't run on Sunday, and I spent $25 on uber for 1 roundtrip to the hospital. Monday, I found it ran mornings and evenings only, and I had missed the morning run. I accept some of the bad feelings I have towards the hotel staff, since I was emotionally and physically fragile being 800 miles from home dealing with my critically injured husband. While I didn't expect special treatment during this horrendously stressful time, I certainly didn't expect to get beat up by the staff for letting them know about a problem that had occurred. I didn't use any amenities here including housekeeping. I only wanted a quiet, comfortable room and a shuttle. I did expect to get the quiet day/night that I paid for, and a room move would have solved that. When I complained to the managers, I was never seeking to be upgraded or compensated for my lost afternoon/night and expected a lot more from them professionally and courteously. Unfortunately, I didn't get the wonderful Mariott experience.
The free shuttle service to downtown was exceptional and the room was very accommodating. I would recommend Accomplice Beer Company.
Nothing hotel was great stay
Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum (museo) ja Cowgirls of the West Museum sijaitsevat 10 minuutin ajomatkan päässä majoitusliikkeestä. Käytössäsi on ilmainen kiinteä internetyhteys, ympäri vuorokauden auki oleva business center ja express-sisäänkirjautuminen. Tämä hotelli tarjoaa asiakkailleen 98 neliömetriä kokoustiloja, joihin kuuluu kokoushuoneet. Asiakkaiden käytössä on lentokenttäkuljetukset (saatavilla ympäri vuorokauden) ilmaiseksi.
Perustuu 81 arvosteluun
- Ystävällinen palvelu
- Moderni hotelli
- Mukava rakennus
- Puhtaat hotellitilat
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Cheyenne Southwest/Downtown Area
- Nelson Museum of the West 1,7 km
- Cheyenne Depot Museum 1,8 km
- Wyoming State Capitol Building 2 km
- Wyoming State Museum 2,1 km
- Wyoming Governor's Mansion 2,2 km
- Francis E. Warren Air Force Base 2,7 km
|Laramie Regional||73,2 km|
|Fort Morgan||130,7 km|