|Etäisyys keskustaan||1,6 km|
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Atmosphere inside the hostel was amazing. Most of the places were at walking distance. Most of the time I just walked to nearby market and restaurant. Peaceful place. No traffic sound. Very close to airport. It took hardly 15 min by grab
Everything was perfect.
Clean, friendly staff, good location
It would be nice to have more soap and paper in the bathroom. Breakfast is too small
Very good excellent
Great place to stay, friendly staff, and cool music. Clean room and bed. The rooftop is very nice with the view of the mountains. Breakfast included with all day snack! A very nice place to stay in Chiangmai!
- The owner and some of the staff were so friendly and created a homely & lively environment in the hostel. While it was less convenient than other hostels in the Old City area, I liked that it was a bit quieter in the area and the neighbourhood is nice. - I appreciated that there were lots of fun activities to do whilst at the hostel like card games, and there was always music playing in the lobby. - While I didn't use the hostel to book any tours, I liked that there were many on offer and it seemed really accessible. - Additionally, on the first night I said I wanted to get to Doi Suthep in the morning and the staff (Max) was very helpful in giving advice. - Good facilities, plenty of toilets/showers, affordable price for stay. - Party nights - more involvement with hostel patrons like walking tours or game nights would be so amazing too! - Lots of comfortable seating in the common areas. I also liked the balcony!
- Some of the staff were a bit rude/seemed uninterested and I felt like I was interrupting them if I needed to ask a question. - Also, the second time I checked in, the girl who checked me in asked for the payment upfront (before the end of her shift, which was in less than an hour's time) which seemed a bit unreasonable as I had already stayed there beforehand and I had just run out of money and was going to go to the ATM later that day. - The breakfast is a little lacking, though I liked the inclusion of fresh watermelon. Also I saw non-dairy milk in the fridge but was told there was none available for breakfast - it would be nice to have it as an option for those who are lactose intolerant/don't consume dairy.
Chiang Mai-yöbasaari ja Riverside sijaitsevat 15 minuutin kävelymatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on kuivapesula-/pesulapalvelut, matkatavarasäilytys ja kirjasto. Palveluihin kuuluu ilmainen pysäköinti.
Perustuu 86 arvosteluun
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
- Chiang Mai Gate 1 km
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar 1,2 km
- Wat Sri Suphan 1,5 km
- Sunday Walking Street Market 1,5 km
- Wat Chedi Luang 1,7 km
- Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center 1,9 km
|Chiang Mai||3,4 km|