|Etäisyys keskustaan||9,0 km|
alk. 40 €
alk. 45 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Great location, just next to the mall, clean
soap dispenser in the bathroom was broken, no drink water was available in the room, sheets are changed only once every three days, remote control for tv was not functioning, not enough towels...
- recent infrastructure of right quality. - conveniently located next to large shopping mall and metro station. - staff are nice and try to be friendly in spite of language barriers.
- sheets changed every 5 days, towels changed every 3 days, breakfast not included, no hotel restaurant. Not quite the standard you expect from a three star hotel. - the food from the downstairs restaurant, which has no relationship to the hotel, is poor quality and requires serious upgrading. Hardly acceptable by local standards, poor menu, poor quality by international standards. You are much better served going to any of the several restaurants in the shopping mall next door.
Great restaurant in the lobby - good food and very nice personnel.
We were very much surprised to have hotel personnel trying to blame us for breaking furniture. We were trying to book a room with one bed, it was not available, so my wife pushed one bed to another - it was really easy. However, 2 days later we were having 2 people (made and manager ) in our room saying that we have destroyed the bed, which was not true - we did not report it broken before us, but nobody was listening. They said that to fix the bed we will need to pay 75 USD and after I reject, brought commission of 7 people with 2 security, some top manager and god knows who else. It is not my first hotel trip, but this was by far the worst embarrassment ever from the hotel personnel. The main argument from the hotel side was "since you have not informed us that it is broken, you have to pay for this". After this we have found 7 broken or not working pieces of equipment in the same room... Beds are not comfortable, and I mean extremely not comfortable. Hotel is more or less new, but construction and decoration was done really poor, wholes between tiles, wallpaper not completely attached to the walls, etc. And personnel attitude was very bad surprise.
Everything is great ! Very cozy modern room, delicious restaurant on the ground floor. Free parking and there is big mall next door.
Would be great to have disposable slippers in room
A nice place to stay in Minsk. It's next to the shopping centre and subway, the German restaurant downstairs is quite good and open till late, the commute to the city center is smooth. The room itself is nice enough, with nice and clean bathroom, the bed is comfortable. The parking is joined with the shopping center parking, so there's always lot of free spots. We booked this hotel specifically because we felt we will need the air conditioning for the hot weather and it worked perfectly.
Pyhän hengen katedraali ja Pyhien Simonin ja Helenan kirkko sijaitsevat 15 minuutin ajomatkan päässä majoitusliikkeestä. Käytössäsi on ilmaiset sanomalehdet aulassa, kuivapesula-/pesulapalvelut ja ympäri vuorokauden auki oleva vastaanotto. Asiakkailla on käytössään maksulliset kuljetukset rautatieasemalta majoitusliikkeeseen sekä ilmainen pysäköinti.
Perustuu 1 517 arvosteluun
- Erinomaiset ostosmahdollisuudet
- Miellyttävät vuoteet
- Helppopääsyinen pysäköinti
- Moderni hotelli
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
- Church of Saints Simon and Helena 7,8 km
- Lenin Square Metro 7,9 km
- Island of Tears 8,2 km
- Marie tuomiokirkko 8,2 km
- Cathedral of the Holy Spirit 8,2 km
- Old Town Hall 8,3 km
|Minskin kansallinen lentoasema||39,4 km|
|Vilnan lentoasema||160,8 km|