|Etäisyys keskustaan||0,5 km|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||9,4 km|
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
- The location is perfect, everything can be done on foot - The decoration of the bedroom is beautiful, so do the large bathroom - They gifted us with a bottle of sparkling wine for my birthday and the attention was lovely
- We had booked a superior double room/supreme room with a bathtub to celebrate my birthday. Unfortunately, the room we had been allocated at the check-in (although they upgraded us a very nice room at the sixth floor with a very nice view) did not have a bathtub :( But the staff was very responsive when I asked if it was possible to have a new room with a bathtub and we were able to change rooms. But the new room was on the second floor, with a view on the courtyard, no direct light so the curtains was closed during all our trip and the bathtub was not the freestanding one you can see from the picture of the hotel. So we felt like a little bit frustrated and we has the feeling we have been downgrading. -The bathroom wasn't so clean, there was still hairs in the bathtub and marks on the toilet seat - The sauna was not working and the water in the jacuzzi was cold (but the spa had just opened so we can understand that everything might be not operational) - And the last but not least: On the saturday evening, a party was held at the restaurant downstairs in the hotel, the music was very loud and we could hear it as if we were there from our room on the second floor. The noise didn't stop until 1:30 am.. The same evening, the hotel fire alarm went on at 5am. We had to evacuate the building and wait outside in the cold. Luckily it was a false alarm and we were able to get back to our room after 20 minutes but with no explanation for what just happened. Our last night having been cut down quite a bit, we asked the next morning if we could check out a little later and were told that it was impossible. At the time of the check-out, there was no apology or any word from the reception about what happened the night before... So we left being extremely disappointed, because the main goal of a hotel is still to be able to sleep and to have to suffer the noise pollution of a party is not worthy of a 4-star hotel.
Perfect hotel and location!
A very comfortable bed. The standard room was small but compensated by a perfect layout and a very individual decoration with unusual pictures on the wall and Marshall bluetooth speaker. My favourite was the Cocktail Trolly with beautiful glasses, bottles and ice bucket - very unusual. The location is close to the 'Speicherstadt' and the port but also just five minutes walking distance from the town center with Rathaus and the main shopping areas.
Comfortably bed, good bathroom and quality fixtures and fittings. Good bar facilities friendly and helpful staff. The warm welcome by the reception staff on arrival with a great explanation of the nearby attractions and top tips for the weekend was great. This hotel is near to Near to the Speicherstadt.
Not well signed, but that's only a minor thing.
Wonderful rooms, design, atmosphere, staff and welcome sparkling wine!
Miniatur Wunderland (huvipuisto) ja Hamburg Dungeon (museo) sijaitsevat 10 minuutin kävelymatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on matkatavarasäilytys ja kirjasto.
Perustuu 2 989 arvosteluun
- Mukava rakennus
- Miellyttävät vuoteet
- Kaunis arkkitehtuuri
- Tyylikäs hotelli
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
- Miniatur Wunderland 358 m
- Speicherstadt 381 m
- Hamburger Rathaus 0,5 km
- Internationales Maritimes Museum Hamburg 0,6 km
- Elbe Philharmonic Hall 0,7 km
- Hauptkirche Sankt Michaelis 0,9 km
|Hampuri Stadthausbrücke||0,6 km|
|Hampuri Jungfernstieg||0,7 km|