|New Orleans Louis Armstrong|
alk. 77 €
alk. 78 €
alk. 81 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
My flight was laid over due to weather so I had no idea where to stay - especially with covid - but I booked the Hilton and really liked that it felt “normal” There was a sticker on the door that essentially told me the room was sanitized & the bed was very comfortable!
Have Free water bottles in the room.
- The airport shuttle is 24/7 and runs on at the :00 and :30 mark from the hotel. - My hotel room had a very comfortable king-size bed. - The room was very clean and spacious - Free WiFi if you're a Hilton HHonors member, and you can upgrade it with a paid service, but that wasn't necessary for me; I have NEVER paid for WiFi at a Hilton. - Comfortable desk chair and a regular chair - Plugs and USB ports everywhere - I found them on each nightstand so you had access no matter which side of the bed you were on; there was another on the desk. Loved the ones by the bed. - The bathroom was clean and had room to move. - The staff at the time I arrived was very polite. - My shuttle driver was quite nice considering I left for the airport at 2:30 AM! - Decent range of TV channels.
- I wanted a salad for dinner as I had been eating pretty good for 11 days (4 days in NOLA and then a 7-day cruise). In the in-room menu, one was priced for $9.99. I called and told them I would walk down in about 5 minutes to pick it up, in order to avoid the room delivery charge, gratuity and whatever else is attached to the room service. I was still charged $15.00 so I guess regardless of how you get it, you get charged the full room service price. Had I not been so hungry I wouldn't have bothered. There IS an area on the first floor which contains snacks, soft drinks, beers, and what appeared to be sandwiches. Maybe I would have done better there. Lesson learned. - I'm not sure if they have this or not as I didn't see it mentioned on the TV programming guide, but I wish Hilton had what I've seen in the Marriott system - being able to watch your own streaming services in addition to the cable/satellite offered. You plug in your info, and on check out the info is deleted. I've used it at both Marriott and Springhill Suites with no issues; I'd love to see Hilton do this as well. (And if they do, it needs to be more widespread).
It is very disappointing when you call ahead, let them know you'll be really late, but they go ahead and audit their overnights so you can't check in for about 30 minutes in the middle of the night anyways--the *very* reason you called in the first place to confirm your stay.
Across the street from the airport. 24 hour shuttle. Southern hospitality. Super clean rooms. Comfortable bed.
Location is great
I always stay at this hotel when I have an early morning flight the next day. The check in staff are always very nice, as is the shuttle driver to the airport across the street. The hotel is getting a little worn, but they are working on renovations...
Time to refresh the rooms!
Treasure Chest Casino (kasino) ja New Orleansin Xavier-yliopisto sijaitsevat 15 minuutin ajomatkan päässä majoitusliikkeestä. Käytössäsi on kiinteä internetyhteys (lisämaksusta), business center ja express-uloskirjautuminen. Tämä hotelli tarjoaa asiakkailleen 2003 neliömetriä kokoustiloja, joihin kuuluu kokoushuoneet. Asiakkaiden käytössä on lentokenttäkuljetukset (saatavilla ympäri vuorokauden) ilmaiseksi.
Perustuu 259 arvosteluun
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Hilton New Orleans Airport
- Morgan Park 1,3 km
- Rivertown Repertory Theatre 1,6 km
- Louisiana Wildlife Museum 1,7 km
- Susan Park 2,6 km
- Esplanade Mall 4,2 km
- Chateau Golf and Country Club 4,8 km