|San Jose del Cabo Los Cabos|
alk. 256 €
alk. 282 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Great value for Luxury and relaxation
This resort was beautiful in a great location, perfect for a romantic retreat. The view from our room was breathtaking and the all inclusive felt like a great value. Our favorite parts were the morning coffee delivery service to our room (nothing better than enjoying coffee and pastries on our balcony in your robe watching the whales and rays in the ocean) and 24 hr room service which were both included. Staff were genuinely interested in making our stay as amazing as possible and always went above and beyond. The airport transportation was also a great value to have a chauffeured SUV almost to ourselves made it so we could go straight to our resort which was fabulous after a long day of traveling and wait through customs. We would definitely stay again!!
Very quiet and nice
The place was super clean and quiet.
Food could be improved.
The Marquis was absolutely perfect! The most gorgeous views I have ever seen. The staff was great and very helpful with everything. The food was also good (I would rate it a 7 out of 10) but for an all inclusive a 9 out of 10. All in all a perfect 10.
The only problem was that you were not able to swim in the ocean. The water was too dangerous. But the beautiful pools made up for that.
Simply the best
Simply the best... The best experience we've had in terms of accommodations, service and food. All the staff was very attentive and paid attention to detail. We celebrated our 25th anniversary with a 5 night stay at the Marquis just last week. Since we mentioned the occasion they surprised us with many small details that went a long way. I won't spoil it for you just case you decide to do the same! One of our favorite things to do was the outdoor Italian restaurant. That night they also featured a wine tasting activity. Don't pass up the appetizer thin crust gourmet pizza baked outdoor in their brick oven. Beef carpaccio was off the hook
The only downside was not being able to go into the beach immediately in front of the hotel. We walked down a few minutes toward the Hilton to experience the beautiful pacific. There we were able to get in at but just about 10 feet before the drop off. We were lucky to be there when schools of fish were swimming right up to the shoreline. There were a couple locals netting bushels of these "Lisa" fish one bucket after another.
- Beautiful locations and facilities - Great entertainment staff - Fantastic breakfast - Good food - Very clean and well-maintained
- Constant music playing by the pools, they should really keep one half of the area no music. The music is way too loud and nothing anyone wants to hear, half the people by the pool have headphones on to try to drown it out. This was hugely disappointing to me - it was just way too hard to get some straight up peace and quiet. - Not enough alcohol selection. For this kind of money, I would expect a lot more liquor selection, better tequilas, more high end everything. Also: add menus with a variety of drinks. - More and better food options. While the Mexican restaurant and the ceviches were outstanding, the Japanese food was only OK (although the hibachi chefs were great), everything else was subpar.
"Located in San Jose del Cabo, this beachfront property is next to a golf course, 2 mi (3.2 km) from Cabo Real Golf Course, and within 9 mi (15 km) of Palmilla Beach and Club Campestre Golf Course. Chileno Beach and Los Cabos Convention Center are also within 9 mi (15 km). "
Perustuu 297 arvosteluun
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Marquis Los Cabos, Resort & Spa - Adults Only
- El Dorado Golf Club 1,3 km
- Cuadra San Francisco 1,8 km
- Palmilla Golf Club 4,5 km
- Palmilla Beach 5 km
- Club Campestre Golf Course 8,1 km
- Plaza Mega Comercial Mexicana 8,3 km