|Etäisyys keskustaan||5,2 km|
|Lähin lentokenttä||Wilkes-Barre Scranton|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||4,4 km|
alk. 80 €
alk. 80 €
alk. 238 €
alk. 96 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Comfortable bed, good temperature in the room and easily adjustable.
Only had one coffee available in the room
1. Double shower curtains. I have found this a positive trend in other chains; having one in the tub and one outside of the tub, insulates well in addition to diminishing extra water from finding the floor and becoming a slipping hazard. 2. A non-slip floor on the tub. Do everything you can to make the space as safe as possible. I recently booked a room with a Jacuzzi in a competitor’s hotel. My wife who is short had a very difficult time staying above water. The basin was completely slick. As a result, I appreciate the thought going into design at the Courtyard. 3. The bathroom has a fan. While all bathrooms must be vented, many have a passive system. And despite the noise, the room was insulated well enough that the sound wasn’t particularly noticeable in the bedroom area. 4. The sink is outside of the bathroom. I’ve gone back and forth on this; there are occasions, when being able to wash one’s hands while someone is occupying the bathroom is very convenient. I have decided that I favor this design. 5. The TV is on a pivoting wall mount. This allows a better viewing angle when seated in the chair or resting in the far bed. In other facilities, I’ve wondered why my view is restricted to straight ahead. This one definitely gets a thank you! 6. Outlets, outlets, and more outlets. I counted 18 visible outlets. In most hotels, you have to call out a search party to find more than four. These are very convenient, being distributed around the room and adjacent to wherever you tend to work or rest. This is extremely well done! There were also three USB charging ports in three locations. Thank you for being a part of this century. Other companies need to take notice. 7. There are two mirrors in the bedroom area. One is full length and the other is a midsize version behind the night stand. Not that I have much to look at, but the convenience is appreciated. 8. There are cans designated for trash and recycling. Based on current news stories and localities giving up on such
1. The latch on the balcony door was a little sluggish. It actually looked like someone had tried to jimmy it. While having a place to get some fresh air is very nice, there’s not much of a view in the back of the hotel. Perhaps from the third floor, but nothing of interest from the obstructing tree line of the second floor. 2. Housekeeping missed the lingering beer can the previous guest must have left on the outside balcony. 3. The toilet kept running. It was hard to imagine that housekeeping didn’t recognize the problem when they last cleaned the room. I’m hoping they cleaned and flushed the toilet. It tuned out the water line hose had come off and the seat in the tank didn’t fully nest in the hole at the base of the tank. I reconnected the hose and slightly bent the handle bar down. Problem corrected. 4. There is a traditional shower bar by the faucet side of the tub. I never get into the shower from that side. I do exit there on occasion. This may be more of a habit that is dependent upon the setup at one’s home. Ideally, there should be one on both ends of the tub as a quick grab can come at either end. In that other facility, the bar on the Jacuzzi was on the end from which it was impossible to enter the tub. To make matters worse, when trying to exit the Jacuzzi, my wife slipped and hit her head on the under sink shelf. Despite the front desk saying they would report that to the General Manager, I never heard from them. That was not this hotel or another Courtyard. That’s a different property chain and obviously one that will not get a revisit. Safety needs to be overly attended to. 5. You need at least two levels of soap shelves in the tub to accommodate people of different heights and those taking showers as opposed to baths. 6. I don’t know who uses the room coffeemakers, but these can go, as far as I’m concerned. There are a few issues here. Thankfully this coffee maker wasn’t in the bathroom like some properties. When I was in high school, we did an ex
This place is a hidden jewel. Far enough from the highway so you do have the noise yet only a mile from a nice shop and restaurant area. Nice fire pit and lounge area.
Very comfortable room; excellent hotel
Courtyard by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre sijaitsee vuoristossa, ja Montage Mountain Ski Resort ja University of Scranton 10 minuutin ajomatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on business center, ilmaiset sanomalehdet aulassa ja kuivapesula-/pesulapalvelut. Seuraava kuljetuspalvelu kuuluu huonehintaan: lentokenttäkuljetukset.
Perustuu 421 arvosteluun
- Moderni hotelli
- Puhtaat hotellitilat
- Miellyttävä aula
- Miellyttävät vuoteet
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Courtyard by Marriott Scranton Wilkes-Barre
- Montage Mountain Ski Resort 2,3 km
- Hilton Scranton & Conference Center 4,9 km
- Everhart Museum 5,1 km
- Scrantonin yliopisto 5,1 km
- Electric City Trolley Museum 5,2 km
- Scranton Railway Station 5,2 km
|Wilkes-Barre Scranton||4,5 km|
|New Brunswick||141,7 km|