|Etäisyys keskustaan||0,8 km|
|Lähin lentokenttä||San Carlos de Bariloche Teniente Luis Candelaria|
|Etäisyys lentokentälle||13,6 km|
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
The room was big, WiFi was working fine, a lot of sweet options for breakfast, very central
Our room was in a brand new annex next to the main hotel, but the work seems to have been made cheap as the window didn’t close properly, there was a gap around the door and generally the insulation was very poor (you could hear everything in the other rooms and all the traffic noise). I wouldn’t stay there in winter as even with the heater blazing hot in the room it was freezing in the bathroom in early March. One thing I didn’t like is that they charged our credit card before we arrived, but included VAT, which we don’t have to pay. They refunded us straightaway, but why would they do that when they know foreigners don’t pay it? So just make sure you’re charged the right price.
Anibal was a perfect host, he helped us deciding what was worth doing with the time that we had and made our stay very pleasant
The room is old, but clean. The matress was very soft. The location is good.
They charged us for letting our bags there till our departure at 4pm 100 pesos.
Friendly staff. Nice atmosphere. Good location.
Noisy, we could hear everything from the room next to us. Beds and bathroom a bit old. Only sweets at the breakfast.
Beds were comfy, showers are good, staff are very friendly and happy to help you out whenever you want. They actually have their own cars that guests can rent. And they also have a service to send you to the bus terminal or the airport whenever you want at a reasonable rate. Great location - only 5 min walk from the central.
- No WiFi in the room. We were told by the owners that WiFi is spotty in Bariloche works by satellite as with the Patagonia part, so although there was network in the rooms, we could not connect or use it. WiFi is good and reliable in the common areas though. Fast and good enough for you to make video calls. - Breakfast is unique. The whole menu is created by the owners who wanted to do a different sort of breakfast. It mostly consist of sweet cakes and biscuits though and was something we were not used to. We don't normally eat sweet stuff right after getting up, so we did not enjoy the breakfast too much. We stayed there 4 nights, only to be told after checking out that they actually offer the normal breakfast (read: ham, cheese, eggs and the works) to foreign guests who are not used to their special type of breakfast. A nice touch, except that we didn't know till we were about to leave. - You have to pay for parking and it is not told in advance. We rented a car elsewhere and asked if we could park on the property and were told we could park in the garage. We thought it was free because we were guests, but were only told at check-out that we have to pay for parking, 150 ARS per night. We did not mind paying but it will be nice if they could inform us beforehand that we had to pay.
Barilochen hallintokeskus ja Lago Nahuel Huapi sijaitsevat 10 minuutin kävelymatkan päässä majoitusliikkeestä. Vastaanotto on auki rajoitetusti. Käytössäsi on lentokenttäkuljetukset (saatavilla ympäri vuorokauden). Jos saavut autolla, voit pysäköidä helposti, sillä maksullinen omatoiminen pysäköinti kuuluu myös palveluihin.
Perustuu 150 arvosteluun
- Hyvä kunnossapito
- Ystävällinen tunnelma
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
- Casino de Bariloche 220 m
- Fenoglio Museum of Chocolate 0,5 km
- Museum of Patagonia 0,7 km
- Panuelo Port 0,8 km
- Cathedral San Carlos de Bariloche 1,3 km
- Piedras Blancas 3 km
|San Carlos de Bariloche Teniente Luis Candelaria||13,6 km|
|San Martín de los Andes Chapelco||118,5 km|