|Las Palmas de Gran Canaria Gran Canarian lentoasema|
alk. 93 €
alk. 111 €
Näytä arvostelut, jotka mainitsevat
Well run hotel, good facilities for three star, great location
Food got a bit boring, could do with changing more often
The swimming area was definitely the best part of the hotel. The food was also good, with a large variety including typical canarian dishes. The location was central, with easy access to the beach, pubs and restaurants. We were able to walk along the coast to San Agustin for a quieter night on the 2nd night.
Initially, the hotel staff were very welcoming and helpful, however, there were no hairdryers in the room and when asked to borrow one from reception, we were told (for 2 consecutive days) that they were all out. This was quite annoying for 3 girls staying in a triple room. There were also only 2 glasses in the room. We asked for another, but it was at least an hour before it was provided. The hotel seems a little bit dated and the rooms are very basic.
The cleaning staff did a very good job in the room every day and were pleasant to engage with -10/10
1. I expected a more pleasant welcome on my arrival. Full advance payment was demanded as my initial greeting at the front desk. They suggested that my credit card was not in order initially and when found to be ok allowed me to sign instead of using my pin number - this as some sort of favour. I was left to find my own way to the room. I expect pepole at the front dsk to give a better welcome to paying guests - very poor 0/10. 2. There were too many hidden 'Ryanair type' charges -e.g. room safe: 18 Euro, water at the dinner had to be paid for, internet and WiFi charged at 1 Euro / 10 mins, etc. 3. Dinner shut down at 9 pm which is too early for those who like to return late back to hotel each day. 4. Hot food was not hot.
Tiny room, unpleasant staff, charged additional money on arrival.
Easy to get to from the airport, close to the beach, plenty of pool chairs, the breakfast was nice, big variety. Overall is was an easy trip just to get some sun and relax.
Suggestions would be wifi "complimentary", if the wifi had been available, I would of stayed at the hotel and had a drink instead of going to the sports bar next door, and maybe a few more TV channels in either Spanish or English instead of German.
Abora Continental by Lopesan Hotels sijaitsee lähellä rantaa, ja Yumbo Shopping Center (ostoskeskus) ja Playa del Inglésin ranta 5 minuutin ajomatkan päässä. Käytössäsi on business center, kuivapesula-/pesulapalvelut ja ympäri vuorokauden auki oleva vastaanotto. Tämä hotelli tarjoaa asiakkailleen 114 neliömetriä kokoustiloja, joihin kuuluu kokoushuoneet ja kokoushuone. Käytössäsi on lentokenttäkuljetukset (saatavilla ympäri vuorokauden). Jos saavut autolla, voit pysäköidä helposti, sillä maksullinen omatoiminen pysäköinti kuuluu myös palveluihin.
Perustuu 188 arvosteluun
Käytännöt vaihtelevat huonetyypin ja palveluntarjoajan mukaan.
Arvostelut: Abora Continental By Lopesan Hotels
- Diving Center Sun Sub 0,6 km
- Temppeli Ecuménico 0,8 km
- Playa de las Burras 1,1 km
- Yumbo Centrum 1,6 km
- Cita Shopping Center 1,9 km
- Playa de San Agustin 2,2 km